Everything you should learn about Egypt e-visa
With Egypt being one of the favored travel destinations, and also a large number of business opportunities, it is necessary that the Visa process to be made easier.
The e-visa Egypt is an electronic travel authorization created for people that would like to visit Egypt for travel and leisure. This system accelerates the application process to obtain new visas. The holidaymakers can decide between a single or multiple-entry visa for Egypt, in accordance with the duration of your visit.
You can get hold of this Egypt e-Visa without visiting the embassy, only thru a web application. This completely new procedure was enforced by the Egyptian authorities.
Egypt Visa requirements
There are a few requirements the vacationers need to keep in mind to be able to acquire the Electronic Travel Authorization to enter Egypt. Listed below are the most important ones:
- You must have a valid passport which will not expire for at least 8 months.
- Only 7 nations are visa-exempt: Malaysia, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Macao, and the United Arab Emirates.
- Please be aware that there are several kinds of visas, so you must find out if your nationality is eligible for the online visa or for the one to acquire on arrival.
- Once you’ve got the verification that you are able to request for an electronic visa, make sure you accomplish the online form without having errors.
- Utilize your debit or credit card to pay for the charge.
- A main page of your passport is essential, so ensure you have a scan or picture of it to upload.
- After you have the electronic visa you should print out a duplicate of it to present it to the Egyptian border.
What to pick between a single-entry visa or a multiple-entry visa
Whether you are making an application for a Visa on arrival or e-Visa, you should choose its type. Depending on how you planned your trip, you can make the correct choice:
Single-entry Egypt Visa
This kind lets a 1 month stay and are also valid for six months, starting off the issue date. When touring with a group, one individual can apply on the web for all of the travelers, but every one of them must accomplish and sign their own forms. This doesn’t apply for guardians or parents, who will sign the applications for their children.
If you intend to visit the Sinai Red Sea resorts for less than 15 days, you can do so having a visa-exempt stamp you get on arrival. Please remember you will need a single entry Visa for the rest of the country, though.
If you are only passing through Egypt and it will take less than 48 hours, you do not need to obtain a Visa.
Multiple-entry Egypt Visa
In case you chose to take several trips to Egypt, you ought to get the multiple-entry one. In this way you can leave and return as you please. This kind of Visa cannot be obtained on arrival, so you should request for it in advance. It will allow you to stay for 30 days maximum throughout a 90 day period, containing multiple entries.
In the event you made a decision to work in Egypt and are in need of a long-term visa, first you have to have a multiple-entry one. This will ease your way to apply for a work permit and return anytime necessary.